3 Day Intense Skin Therapy Workshop
Cosmetologists, Estheticians, Teachers
Putting the pieces of the puzzle together.
- Taking a holistic approach to understanding, improving, and healing skin.
- Consultation Form – The first step in making an informed decision for your client.
- Students will take an In-depth look at product ingredients, pH, and how they affect skin
- Product Testing- Each student will learn to test their personal skin care products and cosmetics for effectiveness.
- Skin & Sun Damage – 80% of sun damage occurs before the age of 18 and 90% of skin problems are due to that overexposure – A thorough understanding of sun and the damage it can cause is a key factor in putting the pieces together.
The pieces that make a “true expert” in the skincare industry.
- UV Detect Camera – Each student will have their picture taken with a UV Detect Camera and will learn to identify sun damage which will give them the road map in treating and correcting sun damaged skin.
- Analyzing Skin – Identifying skin problems and learning to read skin quickly and effectively.
- Testing of Skin – Each student will learn to test their own skin, identify changes in the skin and holistic options for improving skin.
- Holistic Facial Treatments – Students will experience first-hand what holistic facials are and how they can improve the skin without causing harm, while still delivering immediate results.
- LED Light Therapy / High Frequency- Students will learn how treating skin holistically with the addition of Light Therapy and High Frequency can drastically improve the health of skin.
The final pieces to a successful career in skin.
- Treatment and Home Care Prescribing – This is one of the “missing links” in the skincare business that needs to be strengthened and utilized to ensure that the skincare industry expands and prospers. Rule number one: A client should never have to go elsewhere to care for the needs of their skin.
- Clean Cosmetics – Students will learn to work with and apply clean cosmetics using water and will experience first-hand the versatility clean cosmetics offer.
* Students will receive a certificate of completion in Advanced Skin Therapy Training
* All workshop material included plus personal mini skincare kit.
14 CE | $395.00
Continuing Educations, Inc
9850 W 190th Street (B1), Mokena, IL 60448
1998 N. Roselle Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60195
Continuing education hours are available for Illinois licensed professionals.
Note: CE hours are applied only when the curriculum pertains to an individual’s specific license requirement. The area you specialize in as a licensed professional is identified next to each program title.
• All classes and workshops are open to professionals in the beauty industry.
• Students will receive a certificate of completion in Advanced Skin Therapy Training.
CANCELLATION POLICY All registrations for classes, workshops, and home study courses are non-refundable. If for some reason you are unable to attend a class you have registered for, Continuing Educations, Inc. or Ginamarie, must be notified one week prior to the class date. Your entire payment will be transferred to any other class offered within the current license renewal period as long as there are openings available. If you do not transfer to another class within the timeframe allotted, your entire payment will be forfeited and no credit will be issued for future classes.
NO-SHOW POLICY If you do not attend the class/workshop you registered for, without prior notification to Continuing Educations, Inc. or Ginamarie you forfeit the right to transfer to another class. If you cannot attend we would be more than happy to reschedule you to another class according to our Cancellation Policy. Please remember that if you register and do not attend, without notifying one week before the class date, you are still liable for full payment.